Good deal on Tires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good deal on Tires

Passing along a good deal on some tires. These are Copper STT Pro blem tires, however....both I and JTMOffroad have them and can't notice any blems, especially after 1 wheeling trip. These are sets of four and the price is per tire. Let me know if you're interested and I'll put you in touch with the guy. Located near saxonburg area.

32 x 11.50 x 15($145), and 35 x 12.50 x 15 ($160) also a set of 315/75R16 ($175)
    You're not lost if you don't care where you are

Miller's? I used to get all my tires from his Dad when they sold at Canfield. Good folks and great prices.
    HIGHLANDERCJ-7
    If you don't stand behind our troops...feel free to stand in front of them!
    http://kathysnaturals.com/
    ...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.'
    Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Comment

No, not Miller. Actually can't remember his last name right now. Anyway...he has 33x12.50x15 too $150 ea.

Comment

Any 37 x 12.50 x 15?

Comment

No, I think the biggest stt pro you can get on a 15" rim is a 35. 17" rim for 37s

Comment

Working...
          X