No announcement yet.

What did you do to your jeep today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fixed the tail light on the xj to make them level, changed my ground battery terminal, and made tailgate chains.

Comment

• Had to replace the exhaust manifold on the Cherokee today (cracked), and while they were doing that at the shop, they noticed that my power steering pump was leaking, so had them replace that as well.
      Chili Pepper Red '98 Cherokee Classic

Comment

• A little progress that is leading to something new on the Commando....
        72 Commando, SOA, 401 auto, D30/44 3.73's, ez-locked rear, 33" Swampers.

Comment

• Opened the hood and drank a beer.....I mean maintenance, yeah that's it....
          You're not lost if you don't care where you are

Comment

• Bought it! Saturday February 20, 2016 Meet "Morgan" T. Renegade Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07584.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	182574

Comment

• I have been wanting to use Rain-X blades on my jeep for a while. And after I did this I thought maybe I should have asked if there was another way......... But I found this blade arm, Wexco 200714DGRA
              http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...c/wiper1_1.jpg

Then I had to modity it
              http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...isc/wiper2.jpg

I had to shorten the arm and remove some of the plastic shoulder, also had to take 1/4" from the tip of the 13 in blade, but it works nicely.

I had to use the 13" blade because the 12" doesn't have the insert for the j hook arm. When this one wears out I'll try working with the 12" and swap parts.

Jay

Comment

• took the snow plow off and put on new cap rotor and wires.

Comment

• Sway bar bushings and picked up an ARB tire deflator. way better than airing down with my keys

Comment

• Offered it for sale on EBAY:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-Wrangle...m=172202440921
                    Last edited by Marshall; 05-11-2016, 12:07 PM.
                    OlllllO 2005 TJ X

Comment

• Started removing rust....... then thought maybe I'd better stop or I won't have any Jeep left.

Comment

• Been working hard to get mine done for summer slam. Hopefully all the parts arrive in time and she's ready to roll!

Comment

• New 37" creepy krawlers and beadlock wheels. Painted the outer ring orange to give it some color.

Comment

• My two new front fenders showed up today

I just knew that even though PartsGeek.com said it was 76-83 CJ, for $100 it would not have the indent, those fenders cost $400+. But I thought I'd try anyway and this is what I got, if they had been honest and said 68-86 I would have known, and they wouldn't have gotten a bad review.

Still they are undamaged. I'll just do what I did last time, I'll cut the indent out of the existing fender and tack it into the new one.
                            Thought I had pics of that but They aren't where they should be.,,,,,,

Comment

• Had to replace the hood release cable on my XJ. Was doing an oil change last weekend, and when I pulled the release cable, the handle came off in my hand (luckily the hood popped at the same time). Got the replacement from RockAuto, and got it installed this morning.

Coming up on Friday, I'm getting the steering gear replaced on it. After 194k on the original, it's starting to develop some leakage on all of the seals.
                              Chili Pepper Red '98 Cherokee Classic

Comment

• Got the jeep a girlfriend to stare at in the driveway! No more daily driving my trail toy now lol.
                                '96 4X4 Crayola Box

Comment

Working...
                                X