Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from Hopewell, Beaver County.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Hopewell, Beaver County.

Hello all my name is Chuck, I've been looking for a local jeep forum with members from the Beaver County, western Pa area. I've been reading the FAQs and sticky threads on your forum and this sounds like a great organization. I love wheeling with good people and look forward to meeting some of you.
    "06" Turbocharged Rubicon, 4.5" Rubicon Express,1.5"body, 35x12.5x15 M/T Baja Claws, M/T classic III wheels

Welcome to the forum Chuck. There are a lot of us in the Beaver area. What rig are you wheeling?
    HIGHLANDERCJ-7
    If you don't stand behind our troops...feel free to stand in front of them!
    http://kathysnaturals.com/
    ...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.'
    Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Comment

Thank you Highlander, glad to be here. I'm running an 06 TJ Rubicon.
      "06" Turbocharged Rubicon, 4.5" Rubicon Express,1.5"body, 35x12.5x15 M/T Baja Claws, M/T classic III wheels

Comment

Comment

Hey welcome chuck. I'm from chippewa. There are a lot of us that are from beaver county. Some of us are going to Southington October 4th to wheel if you'd be interested?
          2008 JK X
          3.5 Rock Krawler Lift
          35x12.5 Pro Comp Xtreme MT2
          4.88 G2 Gears
          Tatton Drive Shaft

Comment

Welcome!

I grew up in Hopewell, I'm just down the road a little now in Hanover.

Nice looking ride!

Comment

Hello, Jeep Freak & oros35, thank you for the welcome and compliments. I was reading that thread on the Southington trip and it sounds like a great time! The wife and I were discussing it and I'm pretty sure we're in. If the weather looks good I think we'll even do the camping for the weekend. We just got back from a camping trip on Assateague island labor day weekend, so most of our gear is ready to go! Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Couple of pics of the wife and I.

Comment

Nice Ruby!
                HIGHLANDERCJ-7
                ...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.'
                Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Comment

Thanks Highlander, It has a few extra ponies to push those 35's too!

Comment

Very nice rig. Looking forward to meeting you soon
                    2008 JK X
                    3.5 Rock Krawler Lift
                    35x12.5 Pro Comp Xtreme MT2
                    4.88 G2 Gears
                    Tatton Drive Shaft

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep_Freak13 View Post
                      Very nice rig. Looking forward to meeting you soon
                      Thanks JeepFreak, same here! You meet the nicest people in jeeps. Back in 04 I had a stock TJ sport that we took to Wellsville. Thankfully we got lucky and met a group just heading out. So glad we did I had never been there before. They let us tag along them and kept us out of trouble. Great group of guys!

Comment

Nice, what turbo set up is that or did you fab it?
                        HIGHLANDERCJ-7
                        Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Comment

Originally posted by highlandercj-7 View Post
                          Nice, what turbo set up is that or did you fab it?
                          It's a Garrett turbo with a Split Second fuel/timing calibrator.

Comment

Welcome! That turbo has me all jelly! Haha
                            '96 4X4 Crayola Box

Comment

Say it with me Rod, "Must say no to the boost. Must say no to the boost, must say no to the boost" If I keep playing with the EFI software I bought last month my XTCYJ just might have to go back into the shop and get squeezed.

Oh BTW my name is Keith and I have a problem.

Also from Beaver Co, just up the river a bit in Industry. Also will be making the trip to SOR next month. Looking forward to wheeling with you. Maybe I can keep it right side up this time?? Keith
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X