Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from Hopewell, Beaver County.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Keith and Rod, I still get all warm and tingley every time I wind her up too! Thankfully my lively hood depends on my licence so I'm careful about how much I do it. Keith I saw the pics and watched the videos of you at Southington, yikes!, looked like your jeep held up great! The wife and I are really looking forward to SOR too! Not sure if anyone is still planning on camping or not, if the weathers good we still might and meet you guys there Saturday morning.
    "06" Turbocharged Rubicon, 4.5" Rubicon Express,1.5"body, 35x12.5x15 M/T Baja Claws, M/T classic III wheels

Comment

Weather is the big factor. I'm wanting to camp. Main reason is the the night trail ride. Its a lot of fun to hit the dunk tank and preachers pass at night. Either way, I'm driving out Sat Morning, provided my parts get here.

Here is how my junk looks right now
      Click image for larger version

Name:	tear down.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	160216
      sigpic

Comment

It does getting a little chilly overnight, we're still not committed to camping but we're 100% in for Saturday. Always something to do on a jeep, I just ordered so Eastwoods IFC, and Chassis black, 5 cans of black plastic dip (gonna dip my wheels, and maybe my flares), and I've developed the dreaded fuel overflow when filling up, so I ordered the GM fuel hose w/flapper valve to solve that. None of my work is critical though.
        "06" Turbocharged Rubicon, 4.5" Rubicon Express,1.5"body, 35x12.5x15 M/T Baja Claws, M/T classic III wheels

Comment

Hello,
          Nice Rig, Chuck.
          I'm Jeff, I live over the hill in Hannover twp.

Comment

Originally posted by VMAX View Post
            Hello,
            Nice Rig, Chuck.
            I'm Jeff, I live over the hill in Hannover twp.
            Hi Jeff, thanks for the compliment! If that's your tj in your avitar it looks sweet too! I was just reading your Moab thread, that looks like a great trip. Do you go out there every year? I'd love to wheel Moab!

Comment

Originally posted by cjsjr249 View Post
              Hi Jeff, thanks for the compliment! If that's your tj in your avitar it looks sweet too! I was just reading your Moab thread, that looks like a great trip. Do you go out there every year? I'd love to wheel Moab!
              Yep, that's my 06, it has the same fuel over flow issue. So keep us posted how that Gm hose works out for you.
              I'm going to try to make Moab a yearly event. Tim (mrclean) will post up when.
              I will pm you, if I hear anything before he post something up.

I noticed that Yamaha poster in your post, I'm a Yamaha guy too.
              That's were my screen name comes from. (VMAX)
              It should read Vmax, Rhino, Grizzly. Lol

Comment

Bikes are one of my other passions! This is my 02 R1 trackbike. I've always been a Yamaha guy.

Comment

Nice Bike! Do you run that up at Beaver Run?
                  Thanks, for posting up the fuel hose fix. I will have to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by VMAX View Post
                    Nice Bike! Do you run that up at Beaver Run?
                    Thanks, for posting up the fuel hose fix. I will have to do that.
                    Yes, I have lapped the Beaver a few times. Haven't done a track day in a few years though. I'm thinking about putting the street bodywork back on and selling it next spring, track days are only once or twice a month and can get expensive. To many bad drivers IMO to ride on the road anymore. The fuel hose fix was pretty easy, 1/2 hour labor, hose ranges from $27-$37 depending where you buy it. I found mine on ebay for $27 with free shipping, could probably get one from a junkyard for cheaper. I believe they're stock hoses on 03,04 trailblazers, and envoys, GM part #15131046.

Comment

Love the rig man! I'm from center. We'll have to meet up some time

Comment

Working...
                      X