New Forum Member from Marienville, PA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum Member from Marienville, PA

New member of the Forums here, but have been actively reading for about a year now.

Timothy Holman, 23 year old father. From NE Georgia area. Used to travel every weekend to ORV park events with my uncle running a variety of things: Two rail buggies (4 cyl, 1 tons, 4 linked), Two Juggys one YJ on leafs one TJ coil over 4 linked (V-8s, 1 tons), built 80 CJ7 (Caged, Roller Chevy 350, 3/4 tons), CJ5 (just lifted), and 4 Runner (Exo caged, leafs, 3/4 tons, chevy 350). Notice only the 80 CJ7 mentioned from the past was mine, the rest where my uncles that he let me share. Work 2 jobs currently, school full time, and volunteer firefighter. Don't have really any time to ride right now but love to go. Hate mud bogging in my stuff! Like rocks, trails. Ready to meet some people and go out riding.

Current Jeep: Not a daily but don't wanna roll her either. No trailer so have to drive to wheel.

1997 Wrangler (TJ)

Motor: 4.0, Cold air intake, Borla header and exhaust.

Transmission: NV3550 swapped, LUK high performance clutch.

T-Case: NP231, SYE.

F Axle: HP Dana 30, 4:88, Powertrax, Superior shafts, Trussed.

R Axle: Dana 44, 4:88, Detroit Truetrac, Superior shafts.

Drive shafts: Custom drive shafts F&R.

Tires: BFG M/T 35x12.5-15.

Suspension: Rubicon Express Superflex adjustable short arms, Superlift 4.5 springs, Superlift F track bar, JKS rear trackbar bracket, Currie Anti-Rock, Bilstien 5100 shocks F&R.

Body: Raptor Lined Tub, 1 1/2" Body Lift, Custom F bumper, tire carrier rear bumper.

Winch: Warn M8000, Viking rope.

Steering: Currie HD Correct Link steering.

My old CJ 7 at Windrock ORV Park in Windrock, TN. Late 2011.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CJ 7. Tiffany & Timothy @ Windrock, TN 2011.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	160300

My Current TJ before all this winters projects.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	TJ 2014.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	160301
    Last edited by tholman2010; 02-25-2015, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Welcome. Can't wait to see your rig at an upcoming trail ride
      2008 JK X
      3.5 Rock Krawler Lift
      35x12.5 Pro Comp Xtreme MT2
      4.88 G2 Gears
      Tatton Drive Shaft

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Nice looking rigs.
        HIGHLANDERCJ-7
        If you don't stand behind our troops...feel free to stand in front of them!
        http://kathysnaturals.com/
        ...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.'
        Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Comment

Nice rig Tim. Send us one of these and we'll get it dirty together.
          Attached Files
          OlllllO 2005 TJ X

Comment

welcome to the forum, what brought you up here from tenn? been to windrock its a Great place!!

Comment

Yeah guys the CJ is sold now. I moved to PA because my parents lived up here Wagon. Yes windrock was awsome but it was damaging to us lol. On the way there we lost A/C in the pulling truck. We left with a blown trans and starter in my CJ and a blown camshaft in my uncles YJ. On the way home we lost the fuel pump in the pulling truck on a Sunday. Hitched a ride home and had someone tow the truck home later that week and tow the goose neck and two jeeps home a few days later.

Comment

Working...
              X