New Member from Cranberry Twp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from Cranberry Twp

I'm David Kochis. I live in Cranberry Twp with Jennifer, my wife, and our three daughters. I've owned a number of 4x4 vehicles in the past but late last summer purchased our first Jeep Wrangler. As they say, apparently the third time is a charm. I originally setup to purchase a CJ as my very first vehicle back in 1987. Unfortunately I couldn't line up the funds for one. I actually ended up with a 1976 IH Scout II. Then in 1993 post college I secured my first job and again sought after a Wrangler. Unfortunately what I lined up was still out of my range. A Ford Ranger ext cab 4x4 filled the void. Fast forward to 2014 (and many vehicles later) my kids are starting to drive and we decided to purchase a new DD for me and use my current vehicle for my daughter. This time the opportunity lined up and a 2012 JK Sport was obtained.

I have had very little real trail driving experience and was excited to find HRJA as club to connect with. I had an opportunity to attend the "working" day on the 11th and assist with some clean up at the farm. John, Brian, Jeff, Ron, Gary, and Bob were very welcoming. I really appreciate that they made sure we had time for at least one trail ride and assisted with even basic items like airing down, and back up. My Jeep is stock and I had a blast learning and seeing what it could do. My upgrade list is already growing as you can imagine.

I look forward to the next event and getting to meet others.

David.

Nice meeting you guys out on the trail and thanks for helping. I had an orange jeep once.....they're the best.
    You're not lost if you don't care where you are

Comment

Welcome to HRJA. You picked a great Jeep to be your first, Especially if you are driving it everyday.
      HIGHLANDERCJ-7
      If you don't stand behind our troops...feel free to stand in front of them!
      http://kathysnaturals.com/
      ...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.'
      Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Comment

Fancy seeing you here Dave! Nice to see you joined hrja
        Hopefully the scrambler will be done soon and I'll be able to join you out on a ride

Comment

Welcome to HRJA. Looking forward to meeting you at an event and wheeling with you.
          2008 JK X
          3.5 Rock Krawler Lift
          35x12.5 Pro Comp Xtreme MT2
          4.88 G2 Gears
          Tatton Drive Shaft

Comment

Welcome!
            nothing to see here!

85 cj7 trail rig:SOA, yj springs, 350 efi chevy eng. 700r4 trans.Dana 300, ford d60's w/ 5.13's arbs, 40" creepy crawler comp stickies on allied rock a thon double beadlocks ,oba

'11 CTD bighorn tow pig

Comment

Welcome Dave! Thanks for you & Chris's help Saturday. I won't make the May meeting so, see you at Bantam.
              OlllllO 2005 TJ X

Comment

WELCOME TO THE CLUB

Comment

Originally posted by Always broke View Post
                  Nice meeting you guys out on the trail and thanks for helping. I had an orange jeep once.....they're the best.

Yeah they hide the rust better..

Welcome to our group David.
                  Everyone has fun in a green 3-B!

Brian N. the 'Official Pot Stirrer of HRJA' - who is now frustated in the #2 spot due to a Jaybird takeover.

Comment

Welcome from another new member. I live pretty close to you, we will have to meet up and wheel some time!

Comment

Working...
                    X