New member from Monaca, PA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Monaca, PA

Hey guys. Names Jake Thompson and I'm a new forum member from center township in monaca pa. I have a 95 xj with a 4.5 lift and 33's. Custom front and rear bumpers built by me, as well as a handful of other upgrades. Currently living in blairsville pa as I am going to school at Wyotech for Collin and custom fabrication. I'm home in monaca on most weekends though. Really excited to get to know new people on here, and to be able to wheel different areas around southwest pa. If you need parts or want to go wheeling, hit me up!

Hi Jake, welcome to the club hope to see you at some meetings, and on the trails. Tell your dad I said hi too.

Comment

Welcome to HRJA.
      HIGHLANDERCJ-7
      If you don't stand behind our troops...feel free to stand in front of them!
      http://kathysnaturals.com/
      ...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.'
      Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Comment

Hey welcome, I'm from right down the road in Chippewa. Hope to meet you soon.
        2008 JK X
        3.5 Rock Krawler Lift
        35x12.5 Pro Comp Xtreme MT2
        4.88 G2 Gears
        Tatton Drive Shaft

Comment

welcome to the club

Comment

Welcome! I'm a center kid as well, class of '06
            '96 4X4 Crayola Box

Comment

Welcome! I went to Hopewell, live out in Hanover twp now.

Comment

Working...
              X