spotted!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spotted!

Crossing 51 near patterson twp, saw a red tj with a hrja sticker on the pass rear of the tub. Id like to know who it was, we should get a couple people together to head down to wellsville or something

Wow a red TJ in Beaver Co with an HRJA sticker on it? That narrows it down to about 15 Jeeps!!.. Just teasing ya. There are a LOT of us Beaver Co people on here. Keith
    sigpic

Comment

Wasn't me, My sticker is on the drivers side!

Comment

haha well maybe if i include a pic of mine, its kinda hard to miss in this area.

Comment

Originally posted by 383 240z View Post
          Wow a red TJ in Beaver Co with an HRJA sticker on it? That narrows it down to about 15 Jeeps!!.. Just teasing ya. There are a LOT of us Beaver Co people on here. Keith
          My guess would be it was my daughter's Fiance! He lives in Patterson. My daughter has a yellow TJ with the HRJA sticker in the same location...
          John & Janine
          New Brighton, PA
          2012 JKU "Oscar Mike"
          2013 Rubicon "Billet Silver", Dick Cepek Black Torque Wheels w/33's - BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KM2, Rough Country 2.5" Lift, Hyline OffRoad Recessed Front Bumper, Grab Handles, Black Mesh Grill, Mopar Tail Lamp Guards.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacman View Post
            Crossing 51 near patterson twp, saw a red tj with a hrja sticker on the pass rear of the tub. Id like to know who it was, we should get a couple people together to head down to wellsville or something
            Yep that's me. I'm a big fan of your jeep. Haven't done much off-roading yet with the jeep would love to start soon!

Comment

Thanks! yours looked pretty clean, i daily drive mine so i don't try to go to hard but I've gotten in over my head before mostly why i got off my *** to finish my snorkel install.

Comment

I have had it for 2 years with not much done to it. Been trying to get mine to where I want it to be. Hoping soon enough to buy my lift and new tires and get to some off roading

Comment

Working...
                X