Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you can not see the Members Section and you are a HRJA club member.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you can not see the Members Section and you are a HRJA club member.

If you can not see the Members Section of this forum and you are a paid up-to-date HRJA member.

You need to PM me.

In the PM please include your member number or first and last name.

Thanks

Marty
    Last edited by Mel85CJ; 05-12-2006, 05:28 PM.
    To avoid situations in which you might make mistakes may be the biggest mistake of all. - Peter McWilliams

Please note that the "Members only" forums and the "members only site" is for paid, up-to-date HRJA members.

If you are interested in becoming an HRJA member here is a link to more information:

http://www.hrja.org/join.htm

The public parts of this forum are welcome for use by registered HRJA forum users... by registering for this forum, you are not automatically an HRJA "member".

Thanks
    Melanie West
    Last edited by Mel85CJ; 03-28-2011, 11:18 AM.
    Originally posted by mxg342
    Miller lite = fun.

Comment

Hello JeepCrazy.

My name is Michael Heike (aka Lunatic Fringe) HRJA Member # 10-558A. I cannot see the Members Section.

Thanks, Mike

2004 TJ Rubicon
      MetalCloak Body Armor
      Rubicon Express CV Rear Driveshaft, RCV Performance front CV axles
      Rock Krawler 3.5" X Factor Plus Long Arm Suspension
      Currie Currectlync Heavy Duty Steering System, Currie AntiRock Off-Road Sway Bar, Bilstein 5100 Shocks
      35" Super Swamper SSR's, Warn 9.5cti-s, Rock Hard Bumpers,
      KC HiLiTES - etc.........OIIIIIIIO

Comment

Mike,

Welcome! To "PM" Marty, you need to scroll up to the top of this thread, click on his screen name "JeepCrazy" This will open a window. In that window, click on "Private Message" ( I think it is the second item down ). This will open another window in which you can type in your request to be activated. I was told that Marty has been busy with some personal issues but hopefully he or another administrator can get you and the other members activated fairly soon.

Hope this helps,

Dave
        Black 2001 Wrangler Sahara, 4WD 3" lift, Goodyear Wrangler M/T 33 x12.50, Kc slimliters, Rough Country adjustable control arms

"Sometimes it is easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask permission"

Comment

Originally posted by Cheeseburger View Post
          Mike,

Welcome! To "PM" Marty, you need to scroll up to the top of this thread, click on his screen name "JeepCrazy" This will open a window. In that window, click on "Private Message" ( I think it is the second item down ). This will open another window in which you can type in your request to be activated. I was told that Marty has been busy with some personal issues but hopefully he or another administrator can get you and the other members activated fairly soon.

Hope this helps,

Dave
          Wow Dave it is like having our own forums Tom Tom! You go guy.......hehehe
          NEVER EVER BUY a vehicle from Micks'!!! Not bad vehicles just Bad People!!!

Comment

Working...
          X