Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone a Wellsville regular and want to go?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone a Wellsville regular and want to go?

I've been to Rausch Creek a few times this year and love it, but the 5.5 hour drive each way means it's a bigger event for me and I travel on Thursday, hotel it Thursday, Friday and Saturday night, and drive home Sunday day. Ends up being a $500-$600 weekend.

Wellsville is close, and if I understand it, there are still lots of areas that are not restricted from the new owners and developers. My problem is that I've been there only once and don't know my way around at all. Brad was our guide when we went last year, but he's really milking this broken set of bones thing ;-)
    Personally, I think he just wants to get out of both outages at work!

Anyways, if any of you frequent Wellsville, I'd love to partner up and go out. I'm in a fairly well set up JK that has no trouble getting around.

I'm thinking about heading down July 11-12. I'm sure we will have 5-6 rigs in our group. Pretty sure we can make room for one more. Hope your not in love with your paint. Keith
    sigpic

Comment

Larry, I'm not complaining about my working arrangements out here in the training building! But I'd gladly give it all up for a working leg! Dr appointment tomorrow, but I don't have a good feeling about it. I really hope I can get out on the trails at some point this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 383 240z View Post
        I'm thinking about heading down July 11-12. I'm sure we will have 5-6 rigs in our group. Pretty sure we can make room for one more. Hope your not in love with your paint. Keith
        I've been there a few times before, once with Brad. I've never had paint damage or dents from going there or Rausch Creek. I get the usual marks from tree branches, but I don't care about those, they go away with a buffer.

Comment

Let me know about next weekend. I'm in.

Comment

I'm not familiar with Wellsville? Is there a web site by chance to do some research? Or is this a private land? I can't make a ride this month but would love to know more about a location closer to the area.

Comment

Larry, Is this the supercharged red JK 4dr at the plant?

HIGHLANDERCJ-7
              If you don't stand behind our troops...feel free to stand in front of them!
              http://kathysnaturals.com/
              ...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.'
              Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Comment

Rod, nope. Larry has the Willy's edition 2 door one.
                The 4 door is owned by an operator here at the plant. Pretty positive it never goes off the pavement.

Comment

I'm in! Ive been there once and what a blast. Beats the 5hr drive east. Keep it posted as to where to meet. I'll check back

Comment

Working...
                  X