No announcement yet.

new xj...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish. TNT makes a frame stiffener for the XJ. They are two L shaped channels that weld on from behind the lower control arm mount to just infront of the front leaf mount. I think they are about $120 for a pair. There is also a front unibody stiffener used mainly in the Jeepspeed circle made by TMR. They are just 1/8" plate that also welds on. A litte pricey IMO at $130 plus shipping. Could be made for probably 1/3 of that.
    Shawn
    '94 XJ - sold
    '00 TJ - sold
    '14 Subby Outback
    '07 Ram 1500

Comment

National tire and wheel has some failry cheap 3" lifts. You would have been better off running the Superlift 3" they have. Coils add a leafs and shocks 240.00 here ya go:
      http://www.ntwonline.com/84-01_JEEP_...P12825C879.cfm
      It would work good for 31's on the cheap.
      HIGHLANDERCJ-7
      If you don't stand behind our troops...feel free to stand in front of them!
      http://kathysnaturals.com/
      ...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.'
      Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Comment

Im loving the quality of the pictures, kind of offtopic, but what camera / options are you using?

Im looking forward to seeing this more.
        |_____ooooo
        /__l_l_,\____\,___
        l_--l_l__l---[ ]llllll[ ]
        (o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_)

Comment

someday when I have money I'd like to get those 3'' 4wd whole leaf springs
          and new coils up front. and then a 4.5 inch lift and an sye two lockers 33's winch etc... I wisj I was rich. I'd have the nicest rig.
          but for now I'll be ok with the 2 incher

the camera is just a casio digital point n shoot. I love it. I use it for professional design work, it takes great pics.

Comment

Here she is after the bb...

she went through everything.. of course I drive slow and careful... she is my dd after all..

did rip off both right side fenders and my front right tire tried to eat my quarter panel/...

Comment

It's been a long time since I checked these boards. And to Look at this old thread, it brings back memories..
              My XJ has grown up quite a bit since this. here are some flicks. She has been through alot too. and I love the thing to death. how you HRJA people been?
              Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-11-28183654..jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	159566
              Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-07-30145020-1..jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	159567
              Attached Files

Comment