Rubys 01 XJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubys 01 XJ

So I'm bored at work. Figured I start a thread for my XJ. This is what I traded in for her...

An 06 Golden Eagle. Loved that jeep, but had a kid on the way so I opted for a station wagon.

How she started life with me in Jan of 08. 01 auto with 40K on the clock. Bone stock...
    [IMG][/IMG]

First thing was an RE 4.5SF with an AA SYE and Tom Woods Shaft. And the 33s from my TJ.
    [IMG][/IMG]

The 33s rubbed a good bit so I put the 'wackers on...
    [IMG][/IMG]
    2012 JKU 3"BDS w/ 35" Duratracs

Rocked her like that for a while. Picked up a Detour USA tailbone...

Along with some skids, dif guards and other stuff.

Jeepfest 09 best in show!

Scored some DC1s for cheap...
    [IMG][/IMG]

Didn't dig the bling so I painted em...
    Last edited by jeepin ruby; 06-12-2011, 11:21 PM.

Comment

First ride with HRJA. Bradford last year...
      [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
      [IMG][/IMG]
      Last edited by jeepin ruby; 06-12-2011, 11:38 PM.

Comment

As all XJ headlines do, mine fell down too so...
        [IMG][/IMG]
        Couple hours and a trip to the craft store fixed that.

And pretty much how she sits today...

The KM2s were toast so I got me a set of Duratracs. Also recently got a new CB, JKS discos and trac bar, and a new drivers side floor pan :(

Comment

Looks great! Makes me miss beating mine up lol.
          Heat the hole, freeze the shaft

Comment

Seems like that trip to Bradford was just yesterday man, Crazy!! I remember taking a few of them pictures. That was one of the most fun days I've ever lived to be honest. It was the first time I'd ever been involved in the Jeep Community one on one and from that day on, the search began for my Jeep. I just so happened to stumble upon my XJ one day on CL and knew from the minute that I saw it that it was going to be mine. Mind you it took me around 2 months to actually pick it up from the day that I won the bid on it, but it was well worth the wait! On another note, we need to hangout sometime! I'm 21 now so we can go get wasted somewhere and I can pull a Spencer lol

Comment

So its been a while since I updated this. She's got a few more toys on her since last time I posted.

Got a new roof rack...

New bumper...

Added some Clayton long arms, new RE 5.5 springs and some Bielstiens...

Was having some typical XJ heatsoak issues so I just installed some Labaron hood vents and insulated my injectors. Solved that problem..

And that's pretty much how it sits today.
              Last edited by jeepin ruby; 06-27-2012, 06:54 PM. Reason: more pics

Comment

I'm digging the front bumper as am looking for something like that for my heep but guess i'll have to make it,,lol. Looks great overall with all else you've done.
                '98 TJ-----'99 WJ /Wifes DD
                Red Jeep Club member #640
                Z.O.R.U. #300

Comment

Working...
                X