New to me 1992 YJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to me 1992 YJ

Picked up a 1992 YJ it came from down south, Florida originally so the body and frame are spotless. It's a 6cyl,5 spd and has a 2.5 inch lift with 32's on Ion wheels. Jeep seems to run great and the PO said it has a new clutch and slave cylinder. It had the bumpers, not sure what brand and the rocker guards on it when I go it. It didn't come with a top so I ended up buying a used/new bestop supertop and while I was out a smittybuilt XRC 9.5 Gen 2 winch.
    Only plans I have are to add carpet back to the inside, tire carrier, and a new shifter (PO put a river type shifter knob on and sawed off the threaded part.

1992 Jeep YJ.....the one that is usually parked at Keith's house

Congrats! Love the clean rear end
    '96 4X4 Crayola Box

Comment

Thanks I like the LED tail lights the reverse lights are not very bright though. Wish the bumper had a tire carrier option on it

Comment

Ya the guy was asking to much after some negotiations we came to a fair price. Guy was really nice and seemed like a straight shooter. The Jeep is super clean and really has no rust on it.

Comment

Nice!
          HIGHLANDERCJ-7
          If you don't stand behind our troops...feel free to stand in front of them!
          http://kathysnaturals.com/
          ...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.'
          Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Comment

No wish I did looking for a set of dark gray...Cinder or black...OEM

Comment

Originally posted by highlandercj-7 View Post
              Nice!
              Thanks Rod, Cant wait to get back off roading again. I also found a pretty clean 1990 YJ with hard and sotf tops for 2k obo. Its a decent Jeep just needs the carb set up.

Comment

Got 6 inches of lift,35's, Ford 8.8,SYE, and HD steering on it now.

Comment

Working...
                X